- Go to UltimaBooks.it and order the latest Cybook Odissey Ultima Books Edition.
- Wait for it to arrive (no more than three days).
- Turn it on and enter your WiFi network data.
- Update the software at the first start-up, like the device asks you to do.
- Enter your Adobe ID, so you can also read DRM-protected ebooks.
- Touch the “Ultima Books” space on the initial screen of your Cybook Odissey (see the photo above) to enter your favorite bookstore directly.
- Buy all the ebooks you want, download them and read them whenever you like.
- Do the same thing whenever you think of a new book to search for, as long as WiFi is available.
Nice, isn’t it?
Oh, and don’t tell me “but I wanted to get Kindle!” because, mind you:
- The latest Cybook Odissey costs a little more (129 euros instead of 99), but it’s better than Kindle (the touch is faster and the screen is identical).
- Ultima Books, the bookstore you can access directly from Cybook Odissey, has all the ebooks available in Italian, as many as Kindle and even a few more.